With help of
FirmTools Panorama Composer you can
transform a sequence of photos into one panoramic picture. The stitched
pan can be saved as a single JPEG file, as a web-ready HTML page or
as a standalone EXE
application. You can send the created panorama to your friends by email and they
can view it without any special programs installed.
You can create great panoramic views from photos taken with any kind of camera.
The only thing you suggested to know is
how to take photos for a panorama.
The product comes with a straightforward 100% visual wizard-based interface with just three easy steps:
- Load your images
into the application;
- Place them in the correct order;
- Preview and save the resulting panorama optimized for your needs.
- Creation of flat and 360 degrees cylindrical panoramas.
- Possibility to compose high-quality pans from photos with very small intersections
(starting from 2%).
- Automatic lens type detection and focal distortion calculation.
- Automatic camera rotation calculation (no tripod needed for
- Save the resulting panorama as an image, web ready HTML page or a standalone
- Four webpage viewers are available: ActiveX, Flash, QuickTime and Java.
- Saving pans as projects that can be modified later.
- Manual fine-tuning of all available stitching parameters.
- Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0 SP3, XP (Recommended), 2003 Server or Vista;
- Adobe Flash Player for the Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher;
QuickTime for Windows (Optional) to save as QuickTime VR;
- Pentium or AMD CPU 233 MHz (Recommended: 500 MHz or greater);
- 128 MB RAM (Recommended: 512 MB or greater);
- 20 MB hard drive space available.
Adobe Flash Player (previously known as Macromedia Flash Player) for the
Microsoft Internet Explorer
browser exactly is required. If you are using any other web browser as a
default one you have to start the Internet Explorer and open the following URL: