You do not need any additional or special equipment except your digital camera. Panorama Composer can operate the hand-held photos taken without the tripod with ease. Please check some of the tips on shooting better photos for stitching.
Automatic Lens Type Detection
The program automatically detects your camera lens type and focal length used for shooting. In addition all perspective and focal distortions are calculated and corrected automatically during the panorama creation process. You can get an incredible result even with the photos overlap as low as 2% of an image area.
Very Easy To Use
The product comes with a straightforward 100% visual wizard-based interface with just three easy steps:
- Load your images into the application;
- Place them in the correct order;
- Preview and save the resulting panorama optimized for your needs.
Flexible Save Options
Different export formats combined with the full control over the exported panorama size and image quality cover all possible ways to share your creation.
- Single JPEG image;
Panorama saved in original size with the full quality is ready for printing.
- QuickTime VR movie;
QuickTime VR (for "Virtual Reality") is one of the most popular formats for sharing panoramas on the World Wide Web today.
- Web ready HTML page
with one of the following panorama viewers embedded:
- Adobe (former Macromedia) Flash viewer;
- Java viewer;
- QuickTime viewer;
- ActiveX based viewer (Microsoft Internet Explorer compatible only).
- Standalone EXE application.
This option is really handy if you'd like to send the panorama by email. It does not require any additional software and can be executed on any Windows computer.
You can manually correct almost all available parameters for the stitching starting from an automatic cropping of the result and ending with the image blending options. Even though the feature is available, you'll probably never need it.
- Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0 SP6, Windows 2000, Windows XP (Recommended), Windows 2003 Server, Windows Vista;
- Adobe (former Macromedia) Flash Player for Microsoft Internet Explorer;
- Apple QuickTime for Windows (Optional) to save as QuickTime VR;
- Pentium or AMD 233 MHz CPU (Recommended: 500 MHz or greater);
- 128 MB RAM (Recommended: 512 MB or greater);
- 10 MB hard drive space available.